課堂列表
slow down!
-
立即說出
slow down
-
聆聽並跟讀
____ ____
-
立即翻譯
慢點
turn left!
-
立即說出
turn left
-
聆聽並跟讀
____ ____
-
立即翻譯
左轉
clean your room!
-
立即說出
clean your room
-
聆聽並跟讀
_____ ____ ____
-
立即翻譯
打掃房間
關鍵句型
tidy up your space
整理你的空間
organize your belongings
整理你的物品
make your bed
整理床鋪
take it easy
放輕鬆
calm down
冷靜下來
relax a little
稍微放鬆一下
take the next street
走下一條街
go straight ahead
直走
follow the signs
跟著指示走
詞彙
重點句子
It is important to clean your room regularly.
定期清理你的房間是很重要的。
A tidy room helps you focus better.
整潔的房間有助於你更好地專注。
You should clean your room before guests arrive.
你應該在客人來之前清理你的房間。
It is time to tidy up your space after the party.
派對結束後是整理空間的時候了。
You need to organize your belongings to find things easily.
你需要整理你的物品以便於找東西。
Do not forget to make your bed every morning.
每天早上不要忘記整理床鋪。
If you feel overwhelmed, it is important to slow down.
如果你感到不堪重負,慢下來是很重要的。
Sometimes, we forget to slow down and enjoy life.
有時候,我們忘記了要慢下來享受生活。
Slowing down can help you to think more clearly.
慢下來可以幫助你更清晰地思考。
You should take it easy and not rush.
你應該放輕鬆,不要急。
It is good to calm down before making a decision.
在做決定之前冷靜下來是好的。
Try to relax a little during your busy day.
在忙碌的一天中試著稍微放鬆一下。
To get to the park, turn left at the traffic light.
要到公園,請在紅綠燈處左轉。
If you want to reach the store, you should turn left.
如果你想到商店,應該左轉。
After you turn left, you will see the library.
左轉後,你會看到圖書館。
You need to take the next street to reach the cafe.
你需要走下一條街才能到達咖啡廳。
To arrive at your destination, go straight ahead for two blocks.
要到達目的地,直走兩個街區。
It is easy to find the restaurant if you follow the signs.
如果你跟著指示走,就很容易找到餐廳。
實用對話
Did you clean your room today?
你今天有清理你的房間嗎?
I will tidy up my space after lunch.
我會在午餐後整理我的空間。
Make sure to organize your belongings as well.
也要確保整理好你的物品。
I will vacuum and dust too.
我也會吸塵和除灰。
You seem stressed. Why do you not slow down?
你看起來很有壓力。為什麼不慢下來呢?
I have so much to do, but I will try to take it easy.
我有很多事情要做,但我會試著放輕鬆。
Good idea! It is important to calm down sometimes.
好主意!有時候冷靜下來是很重要的。
Yes, I need to relax a little more.
是的,我需要再稍微放鬆一下。
Excuse me, how can I get to the museum?
抱歉,請問我該怎麼去博物館?
First, turn left at the next intersection.
首先,在下一個交叉口左轉。
And then?
然後呢?
Go straight ahead for three blocks, and the museum will be on your right.
直走三個街區,博物館會在你的右手邊。
Thank you for your help!
謝謝你的幫助!
常見問題
下一堂課
超過 3000 堂課,涵蓋從初學者級別 (S1) 到 B2。
A2 ⭐ Imperatives 🛑
Imperative
Imperative
Be careful!
Imperative
slow down!
slow down!
wait for me!
wait for me!
don't talk!
don't talk!
Test
Imperative